Tuesday, March 27, 2007


There is a question that I have been grappling with recently, I seem to have come to a conclusion but I am interested to hear what others think as well. The question as you may be able to tell by the title of this post, is simply, does God pick sides? Does He see one group as "better" than another? Is it possible to enter battle today and know that God is "on your side"? If so, why is America any more deserving of having God's support than anybody else? Are we not all just as fallen and just as sinful as the rest of the global population? I'm interested to hear what people have to say.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think God looks at the world politically or socially. Everyone is important and loved whether they are doing stupid things or not.


~Andrew James
MoviePatron.com